From RotaractorWiki - The Unofficial Wiki for Rotaract
About the Rotaractor Wiki
Rotaractor Wiki's mission is to be an online historical archive and library of Rotaract around the world. You are invited to participate in this non-profit project powered by dedicated Rotaractors giving back to the future of Rotaract.
Using the Wiki
This wiki is meant as a peer-to-peer resource for Rotaractors around the world. We ask that ALL Wiki users use their actual name for their usernames. Shortening your last name (i.e. JohnS or JohnSm) will also suffice. Numbers are absolutely NOT allowed in usernames! As of August 6, 2013 we have re-enabled manual approval of accounts in order to cut down on spambots and spam pages. As a result, all user accounts must be approved before you can start making contributions. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Since all users are allowed to edit all public pages, it is important that we each treat each other with respect and dignity. Personal attacks, flames, trolling, spam, and other wiki crimes will not be tolerated. For a full list of rules, please consult the Community Guidelines.
The World's Biggest Hi-5 set a new Guinness record with 7,000 Rotaractors and Rotarians participating at the New Generations Symposium in Chennai, India
. Have you heard about the New Generations Symposiums
? Rotary International President Ron Burton
is hosting a series of Presidential New Generations Conferences to bring together emerging young leaders and Rotary members from around the world! Check our upcoming events to see if there's one happening near you!
This page is dedicated to listing all the deadlines for awards applicable to Rotaract clubs. This page goes directly to the home page of RotaractorWiki. Please edit only if you have accurate information.
RotaractorWiki would also like to give a huge shout out and congratulations to the Rotaract Club of the Caduceus on being the winner of this year's Rotaract Outstanding Project Award! Their dedication and hard work inspires all of us Rotaractors around the world :) Read more about their project here.
Here are some major events to look forward to. Feel free to submit Rotaract events by editing the Current Events page.
This page will serve as an event calendar of global Rotaract events. Feel free to add in events that you are aware of.
- 10-16 March 2014 - World Rotaract Week
- 15 March 2014 - Presidential New Generations Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 31 March 2014 - Deadline for clubs to submit Rotaract Presidential Citation forms to district governor
- 31 March 2014 - Deadline for club presidents to submit twice-yearly club and member data updates
- 10-13 April 2014 - Rotaract Mediterranean Convention (MEDICON) in Marrakech, Morocco
- 11-13 April 2014 - Global Youth Service Day
- 30 April-4 May 2014 - European Rotaract Convention (EUCO) in the French Riviera
- 26 May-4 June 2014 - International RYLA in Sydney, Australia
- 30-31 May 2014 - Rotaract Preconvention in Sydney, Australia
- 1-4 June 2014 - Rotary International Convention in Sydney, Australia
- 10-13 July 2014 - APRRC in Hong Kong
- 25 July-1 August 2014 - Interota in Montreal & Toronto, Canada
- 2-6 August 2014 - RYLA North America Conference in Washington, D.C.
- September 2014 - New Generations Month
- 4-7 September 2014 - Rotaract Global Model United Nations 2014 in London Westminster, Great Britain
- 30 September 2014 - Deadline for club presidents to submit twice-yearly club and member data updates
- 9-15 March 2015 - World Rotaract Week
- June 2015 - Rotary International Convention in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 7-14 March 2016 - World Rotaract Week
- June 2016 - Rotary International Convention in Seoul, South Korea
- 13-20 March 2017 - World Rotaract Week
- June 2017 - Rotary International Convention in Atlanta, Georgia
- 12-19 March 2018 - World Rotaract Week
- June 2018 - Rotary International Convention in Toronto, Canada
- June 2019 - Rotary International Convention [Venue TBA]
- June 2020 - Rotary International Convention in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
January 8, 2014
Happy New Year, Rotaractors! I hope you all had a great holiday season and are ready to start the second half of the Rotary year with a bang! In case you haven't heard, this year, RI President Ron Burton is hosting a series of Presidential New Generations Conferences to bring together emerging young leaders and Rotary members from around the world! Check out our upcoming events page and see if there's one happening near you!
--Yvonne (talk) 01:50, 8 January 2014 (PST)
August 6, 2013
Hello, Rotaractors! This is just a quick note to let you know that manual account approval has been re-enabled for all new wiki accounts. This is in light of the huge number of bots and spam that have been appearing in the absence of the manual approval, so thank you for understanding and being patient with us! As long as you are a Rotaractor, you will definitely be approved :) --Yvonne (talk) 13:30, 6 August 2013 (PDT)
June 18, 2013
Hello all! RotaractorWiki recently received some extra attention in the lime light from the team at Evanston, featuring RotaractorWiki on the email to all Rotaract Preconvention attendees. We want to take this time to deeply thank all of our contributors for adding to the ever-growing wealth of knowledge we have here. We are confident that together we can create a stronger, central resource for Rotaractors everywhere. That being said, those of you who frequent the wiki will also know that we are constantly bombarded by spambots. In a renewed and more aggressive effort to combat spam, we will be once again re-enabling manual account approval for all new wiki accounts starting on July 1, 2013. From then on, all new wiki accounts will need to be approved by the moderating team before they can make any contributions. Thanks for your understanding! --Mitty (talk) 04:18, 18 June 2013 (PDT)
For archived announcements, click here.